Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and or telephone number.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you.
- We may share your personal information with our other group companies to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or violations of our policies.
- This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- Like many websites, this Site also uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Protecting your personal information
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.